One of the objectives of this website is full accessibility for all users
Accessibility consists of access to information not restricted by deficiency, disability or handicap.
Many people access the information on our pages from contexts that are very different to our own. This is because...
- They may have problems with hearing, sight or mobility.
- They may have reading or understanding difficulties.
- They may not be able to use the keyboard or mouse.
- They may have a text-only reader, a small screen or a slow connection.
Compliance with the WCAG (Web
Content Accessibility Guidelines) for WAI (Web
Accessibility Initiative) protocol,
at level AAA.
These guidelines are applicable worldwide and are officially recognised as an Internet standard by the W3C (World Wide Web Consortium).
Verification of compliance with the above mentioned guidelines using the Web
Accessibility Test (WAT).
This tool is supplied by the Spanish Ministry of Work and Social Affairs in accord with the provisions
set forth in the Law for the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services.
Key Board short cuts
Some key board short cuts have been designed for rapid access to most common links.
Key Board short cuts helps navigating to those who have mouse-pointing problems.
- Go to the home page: alt+1
- Services: alt+2
- Products: alt+3
- R & D: alt+4
- Site Map: alt+5
- Accesibility: alt+6
- Contact: alt+7
- AAA level Web Accessibility Initiative compliant . This links the web accesibility levels.
- Declares that this page has been checked with TAW 1.1 and has been aproved. This link to TAW.
- Declares that XHTML 1.0 Transitional has been used correctly .This links to W3C validator.
- Declares that style sheet sintaxis has been used correctly. This links to W3C´s CSS style sheet validator.